Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Eastern North Carolina
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-23-2011, 10:06 PM  

Cary, NC
Boating near Wilmington / Carolina Beach

I'm looking to take my boat down to Carolina Beach sometime this summer. Are there any good hotels that have parking for a boat trailer, and do you have any suggestions for some nice day trips leaving from Carolina Beach (or maybe South Port). It's a small 20' boat so I need to stay out of the ocean waves.

Old 02-23-2011, 11:17 AM  

Cary, NC
The plan for now is to put in at Southport and then go down to Little River. Not a major trip, but should be doable in a day.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:58 AM  

I didn't see this earlier but there is a Hampton Inn in Southport that is pretty nice, I'm sure they have room for a boat. It is also only a couple of miles from the wildlife landing.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:14 PM  

Western Afghanistan
I don't know if this helps, but try Sea Path on Wrightsville Beach? Unless that is too far out of your way? My friends keep their boat there.

Seapath Yacht Club

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Eastern North Carolina
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.