Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Eastern North Carolina
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-03-2011, 06:46 PM  

Good Junkyards/pic-n-pulls?

It seems several guys are here from jeepforum and maybe some other 4x4 guys. Anyone know of good junkyards or pic-n-pulls? All the ones I am familiar with won't let you walk through and pic-n-pull and so the parts are kind of high. I'm not really looking for anything right now but it is nice to know the good ones and keep them in your back pocket.

I saw on CL a guy in Roseboro has a pic-n-pull that will let you get all you can carry for $20 with a few exceptions.

Old 02-03-2011, 07:22 PM  

Dublin, nc
yea the one in roseboro is called runions not sure on the spelling. they have $20 days. not all the time but the run them from time to time on sundays only I have never been but i made a special trip out thier once looking for some stuff only to find out they are not open on mondays.

Old 02-03-2011, 09:02 PM  

that's the kind of luck I usually have.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:59 PM  

There is a pretty big Jeep PnP in Jacksonville. I don't know the name offhand but he does a lot on eBay and not hard to find his info.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:55 AM  

Dublin, nc
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewM View Post
There is a pretty big Jeep PnP in Jacksonville. I don't know the name offhand but he does a lot on eBay and not hard to find his info.
need more info on that one a good pnp for jeeps within 2hrs of the house would be awesome
Old 02-10-2011, 09:48 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter5325 View Post
need more info on that one a good pnp for jeeps within 2hrs of the house would be awesome
eBay Store - Not sure what they go by in their brick and mortar but contacting them shouldn't be hard.

Foss Auto is one that people have recommended to me

East Side is another one
Old 02-19-2011, 02:33 AM  

lkq pick and pull clayton, they have one in raleigh also, $3 to get in and the pull what ever you want and the prices are good got all the skids for a xj for about $30
Old 02-21-2011, 09:42 AM  

woodpd, they have a good site. Are the prices on the site accurate or is that an $x and up price?

I mean when they say they have engines for $149 does that mean I can go pull a replacement engine for $149 or does that mean they have SOME engines starting at $149?
Old 02-21-2011, 01:28 PM  

it depends they have allot of cash for clunker cars that they cant sell the engines. i got a gas tank skid, transfer case schield and front shield for a xj for 30. they put new cars in on friday. its $3 to go in and look for what you need worst case they dont have it. its cheaper then a movie.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:51 AM  

Dublin, nc
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodpd View Post
lkq pick and pull clayton, they have one in raleigh also, $3 to get in and the pull what ever you want and the prices are good got all the skids for a xj for about $30
Awesome Is this the same thing as the place in charlette(sp) I been wanting to go but 3.5hrs is a bit much to go walk a junkyard clayton is alot better. espesily if i come back empty handed.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Eastern North Carolina
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads