Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Employment / Jobs
Click Here to Login

Old 12-18-2010, 10:25 AM  

Sammamish, WA
Opening in Seattle - Utilities

Anyone with 3 years experience in Utilities looking for a good job with great benefits on the Seattle waterfront?

See #5294

A few other openings listed, too.

https://hosting.portseattle.org/psc/...RAM.HRS_CE.GBL

Old 12-19-2010, 03:02 AM  

Edmonds, Wa
I was just laid off of a land survey field technician job, I'm young and willing to learn something new. I went to school at renton technical college for the field survey technician certificate and have experience working with aps locators, city workers, and have knowledge of sewer, storm, and other utilities on construction sites and from mapping. From the posting looks like the only areas I don't have experience in is operating costs, cost recoveries, and revenue, as well as an understanding of terminology commonly used by utility supplier. Anyways let me know if you can get my foot in the door, or if you have any questions. Take care

Old 12-19-2010, 07:37 AM  

Sammamish, WA
HR will pre-screen the applications to select those best qualified for us to interview. I'd suggest that you apply, and write your resume to highlight those areas where you do have applicable experience. We have extended the deadline to apply to the 27th because so far most of them have no
experience.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:18 PM  

Edmonds, Wa
Ill take it my resume did not reflect enough to get the job. Did it get filled?
Old 03-22-2011, 05:57 AM  

Sammamish, WA
Yes, actually it took a long time and the new person started just yesterday, with nearly 20 years utility billing experience.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Employment / Jobs
Bookmark this Page!