Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Fashion / Clothing
Click Here to Login

Old 09-04-2011, 05:31 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
I like this synthetic crap too
Me too, but for some reason, it doesn't last as long as I'd like.

Old 09-05-2011, 01:02 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Also not all gear is good for every enviorment as so correctly pointed out by HiHood regarding the boots for hot desert conditions as opposed to boots for cooler high alitiude conditions. So you do end up buying a few different styles of gear for the same use but for different enviorments if you want the utlimate in comfort and practicality.
luckily I can skip desert wear. I'll leave that to "coots & boots"

I grabbed a pair of Wolverines two years back because they used GoreTex extensively in their construction. Warm in winter but cool in Summer at least for my uses. they show little wear despite almost constant use.

On a side note please thank the kids at Sacramento State for last Saturday. I despise football teams that schedule patsies to get a cheap W. It warmed my heart to see the Beavers got bit by their intended victim.

Old 09-10-2011, 07:52 AM  
fustrated genius

my boots got in Thurs., I went & picked em up yesterday, now all I need is the rest of my ninja suit and a ride to the mall. My ninja hood and tacticool chewing gum should be here this week

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Fashion / Clothing
Bookmark this Page!