Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Fashion / Clothing
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-22-2011, 06:24 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
Jackthreads.com

Has anyone used Jackthreads.com?

If you haven't it is a place that only sales mens clothing. They are also cheaper than you would find in the mall and all name brand clothing. It is a private site but I can hook you up. If you want to check it out go to Join JackThreads or Join JackThreads and sign up for it.

Seen it on revision3.com. Tried going and shopping but it looks as if the site is down as every link I click on says SERVER ERROR.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:02 PM  

O'Fallon, IL
Have you ever bought anything from them? I'm a member, but am afraid to buy clothing online as I have no real idea how something is going to fit. I'm tall an thin so Large size clothing is usually doesn't reach my waist and XL sizes, I am swimming in them

Old 09-04-2011, 06:51 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
No they don't make closes in Quadrupedal pig belly. I am a guy of slightly portly size.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:36 PM  

I like jackthreads and have been a user myself for the past 2 years. i've also found this other clothing company that sells similar stuff at a cheaper price: StackClothing. they give you 30% off with a coupon code:mike30 so i say you guys all try this website out. good clothes for good prices
Old 07-24-2012, 05:02 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I couldn't possibly buy clothes on line. I like to try stuff on before I buy it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Fashion / Clothing
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.