Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Fashion / Clothing
Click Here to Login

Old 04-11-2011, 02:06 PM  

Rockwall
Watches

I have a friend that works are Fossil, so I get the hook up... These are what I have thus far...

What are some of your favorite brands & styles?
Watches-0412726040114r_300x400.jpg 

Old 09-01-2011, 08:11 AM  

O'Fallon, IL
I'm wearing this now
And I shuffle between the Fossil, this Citizen that my wife bought me for Christmas

and this Swiss Victorinox my parents bought me as a college graduation gift.

I'd have more as I feel watches are the one jewelry item that men can wear, other than a wedding band, but I have an 18 month old now so finances have been directed toward other items.

Old 09-06-2011, 12:50 PM  

Rockwall
Citizen is a really nice brand, my dad just invested in one. He got it for a really good deal at Costco, I'm always amazed by what they offer.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:15 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I currently have no watches My daughter lost both of them! However, when I'm in garrison or go out in civilian clothes, I like to wear a Fossil. When I'm out in the field, or working out, I go with the G-Shock series. My first G-Shock I owned for the first 3 years in the Corps, and it went with me through many o' field deployments, a lot of abuse, and kept on truckin! I'm a customer for life!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 09-07-2011, 07:54 AM  

O'Fallon, IL
I like the G-Shock watches and I remember wanting one when I was a kid. We all wore the Timex Ironman watches and thought we were hot stuff. This is the G-Shock I'd get, but I don't know if I'd ever wear it enough to justify the price. I've been trying to find a white watch that looks classy enough to wear to work (office environment) and wear out on the weekends. Oh and it must be cheap!
Watches-gshock.jpg 

Old 09-08-2011, 12:09 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
My G-Shock was $80 I believe. I bought it Liberty Sunday at Marine Corps Boot Camp on Parris Island in 2007.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 11-08-2012, 11:01 PM  
Traveler

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Now a days wearing stylish watches has become a fashion. There are numerous brands of watches and also lots of online/offline shops of watches. Huge collection great watches can be found of each and every brand online.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:00 AM  

Wow nice watches. I love them.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Fashion / Clothing
Bookmark this Page!