Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-21-2011, 02:18 PM  

Tucson, Arizona
Best Gym in Town with Group Classes

HEllo everyone, just relocated for work. What gyms are good in the area? I really enjoy group classes (if you couldn't tell by my username) are there any good chain gyms in the area?

Old 02-01-2011, 03:27 PM  
Uncle Buck

Flagstaff
Uh, there are a few, but they are really small. The Flagstaff Athletic Center is pretty nice and they have a huuuuge East Flagstaff center and a smaller West Flagstaff location. If you watch the paper, they should be running a deal now where they are waiving sign-up fees or slashing them as their anniversary promotion. After the sign-up fees, it's about $60.00 - $74.00 a month (two adults and a kid for $74.00).

There is also the crazy brand-new YMCA. They have a fitness floor and group classes.

I know the City of Flagstaff Aqua Plex offers Zumba and some other group classes. It's discounted with a membership. Their fitness floor is small, but it's actually really nice.

The other gyms, I'd Googles. I am not sure about them. I know the City of Flagstaff park system offers quite a few classes, and their facilities are nice. Otherwise, there is the Jazzercise studio, Curves, and a couple smaller venues. Flagstaff is much smaller than other cities, and because many employers up here offer their own facilities (NAU, GORE), there isn't such a demand for gyms here.

Old 02-02-2011, 09:56 AM  

Heber Springs, AR
I really liked the Flagstaff Athletic Center when I was there. They have a super nice facility and rates are reasonable.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.