Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-05-2010, 12:04 AM  

Flagstaff, Arizona
Yeah, so FYI there is a "Travel Lodge" on Butler at the freeway. Has a super swanky indoor pool, hot tub, and saunas. Just saying, if it were me looking for a room in town tahts were I'd be looking.

...and DTM Drury Suites are hardly any kind of deal. One can saty at a classic vintage hotel in the heart of downtwon for a screaming deal compared to Drury.
DTM is obviously not from around here;-)

Old 11-16-2010, 04:13 PM  

Mesa, Arizona
I always stay at the Embassy Suites when I'm in Flagstaff. With the Managers reception that they have in the evening and the cooked to order breakfast in the morning that makes it the place for me.

I try and stay at Embassy Suites where every I go because of those two things.

Another thing that makes them nice is they are part of the Hilton Corp. So you sign up for the Hilton HHonors club and you earn points for your stays and end up with some free nights.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:31 AM  

Aurora, Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADF1RS View Post
I always stay at the Embassy Suites when I'm in Flagstaff. With the Managers reception that they have in the evening and the cooked to order breakfast in the morning that makes it the place for me.

I try and stay at Embassy Suites where every I go because of those two things.

Another thing that makes them nice is they are part of the Hilton Corp. So you sign up for the Hilton HHonors club and you earn points for your stays and end up with some free nights.
+1 to Embassy Suites. My wife always try to stay at one when traveling for the same reasons, free breakfast in the morning, free open bar for 2 hours in the evening
Old 12-21-2010, 12:52 AM  

Phoenix, Arizona
I like to stay at the Embassy Suites.... can't beat free happy hour
Old 01-27-2011, 03:51 PM  

I know this post is late, but the Drury is by far the best deal and very nice.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:33 PM  
Uncle Buck

Flagstaff
It really depends on what you would like to pay. Drury is nice, but they are pricey. I personally like InnSuites. The rooms are clean, and you can find decent rates online or call and negotiate. Howard Johnson's is pretty decent as well. Best Western, depending on which one, is good, as well. So are most of the properties on Woodland Villiage Parkway, by Wal-Mart when you come into town. Though, I can say, for some odd reason, there are quite a few car break-ins at both Motel 6 hotels. I have seen it in the Police Report in the newspaper frequently enough to stick in my mind.

I have stayed in some of the smaller motels up here, pretty much on the west side of Flagstaff on Rte. 66, and they are decent, too. It just really depends - are you going to hang out in your room all day and take advantage of the jacuzzi tub, fireplace and all of the amenities, or are you going to ski all day, party until midnight, and then sack-out and start again? Knight's Inn across from Drury isn't AMAZING, but it's inexpensive, the rooms are basic (and actually a little bigger than Drury Inn's rooms), and they are cometitively priced.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.