Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-29-2010, 10:49 AM  

West Palm Beach, Florida
Best food?

If you were taking your wife out in Palm Beach / Broward and wanted to really treat her, where would you go for dinner?

Old 11-29-2010, 12:19 PM  

My wife and I really like Seasons 52 located off PGA Blvd (East of I-95) right on the intercoastal waterway. It is a little pricey, about $20 per entree but the ingredients are very fresh and the menu changes depending on what is in season. They also try to be healthier with advertising no dish has more than 475 calories. Service is always great, atmosphere is very nice, warm. Perfect for a special date. Flatbreads are great! Desserts are 'Mini-Indulgences' which are different pies and such in shot glasses! All things considered, this would be my top recommendation for the area.

After a full dinner of 2 entrees, a flatbread app, dessert, and drinks expect to pay about $80.

Palm Beach Gardens Restaurants, Palm Beach Gardens Grill Restaurant - Seasons 52

Old 12-08-2010, 06:29 PM  

Delray Beach, FL
I don't considered Palm Beach County (where I live) to be particularly marked with excellent food. I'm afraid they have fairly low standards (and high prices) here. I have not exhausted the downtown area, where others have praised the cuisine.

There is a nice Thai place at Military and Atlantic, and a nice Indian place in Boca, but beyond that, not much stands out.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads