Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Click Here to Login

Old 11-21-2010, 09:57 PM  

Brew pubs or craft beer pubs in Jacksonville area?

Like the topic states. I'll be visiting that area for Christmas visiting from Germany would love to have some good craft beer and delicious food with the family!

Old 11-22-2010, 07:14 PM  

Florida
Seven Bridges is a nice brewpub - had a nice beer lineup last time we were up there... google-map em, it's worthy of a visit, or two

Old 12-01-2010, 01:30 AM  

Orange Park, Florida
Seven Bridges near Tinseltown and Ragtime in Neptune Beach are both owned by the same people as well as a third restaurant in StAugustine. They have 4 or 5 house beers and they are not bad. The food is very good but a little pricey for me. Kickbacks in River side has the best beer selection in town. I have not tried there food yet though. No where else that I know of has a beer list like theres. Brewster's Pizza in Orange Park has a nice Craft Beer selection and great pizzas. They are starting there own house brew soon but I don't know when the first batch will be available. They do sell Growlers which are large jugs to go of any beer they have on tap. I have met the owner a few times and he is a true lover of good beer. The Ale houses scattered around town have a big selection main stream beers from around the world but nothing really I would consider "craft" beer besides Samuel Adams or Dogfish. Don't get me wrong, I like Dogfish. Hope this helps.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:46 PM  

Gainesville, FL
There are two "Breweries" in Jacksonville about a 100 meters from each other. One is called Bold City Brewery and the other is Inception Brewery. I don't know the exact address but you can do some google research and find out a bit more. The beers are ok and the atmosphere of each is great.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Bookmark this Page!