Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Click Here to Login

Old 10-04-2010, 08:39 AM  

Middleburg, Florida
Looking for job leads

I was laid off when Budweiser was bought out and finding a job is proving difficult. I live in Middleburg which is a little town between Jacksonville and St. Augustine. I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies hiring. My background is Manufacturing/Warehouse and computers. But I'm open to just about anything right now. I've done pretty much most jobs that are out there. Driving is not an issue as long as the pay is decent enough. I doubt I'll find a job that pays what Budweiser paid me (almost $29hr) but I need something as my unemployment has ran out.

If anyone knows of someone hiring that isn't too far away I'd say within an hours drive let me know.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:45 PM  

Orlando, FL
You and me both. Best of luck!

Old 02-08-2011, 11:19 AM  
Traveler

Naples, FL
I'm in the same boat with you Nick, and so are a lot of others. Just be careful of the job-scammers out there, especially on c-list.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Bookmark this Page!