Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-29-2010, 10:46 AM  

West Palm Beach, Florida
Where do you go shooting?

What ranges do you use?

Old 12-04-2010, 12:16 PM  

Florida
Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club in Palm Bay. 120 acre outdoor range with any kind of shooting you could imagine available. Private, members only club with guest welcome. Public invited to organised matches or shoots, sporting clays, IDPA etc. Ct.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:05 PM  

Coral Springs, FL
Markham Park in Broward County, Trap and Pistol Range
Old 12-09-2010, 01:56 AM  

Parkland, Florida
I agree Markham park is pretty good for an out door rang they accept a wide variety of calibers there.... if you are looking for an indoor and are willing to do the traveling Outdoor World has a nice clean pistol/low caliber rifle indoor range.

I would think Gander Mountain, up by you, may have a range too although ive never been so i am not sure.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:59 AM  

Palm Beach County
The new pricing at Palm Beach Shooting Center makes it more affordable than it was in the past.

$10 range fee if you buy their ammo, and $15 if you bring your own. No time limit.

They are next to I-95 in Lake Worth.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:15 AM  

Parkland, Florida
I liked the outdoor world range down in ft lauderdale (or davie, forgot what city)... and markham park is a good outdoor range... im not sure the cost of any of the places though
Old 01-04-2011, 06:57 AM  

Tampa, Florida
Hernando Sportsman's Club

Nice outdoor range that has quite a few stations set up for whatever you want to shoot.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:24 PM  

Palm Beach County
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckwalm View Post
I agree Markham park is pretty good for an out door rang they accept a wide variety of calibers there.... if you are looking for an indoor and are willing to do the traveling Outdoor World has a nice clean pistol/low caliber rifle indoor range.

I would think Gander Mountain, up by you, may have a range too although ive never been so i am not sure.
No range for firearms at Gander Mountain.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:37 PM  
Kevin

Tarpon Springs, Florida
There is also firing line gun range in NPR, but it's mainly handguns, however... it's indoors.

I have been to hernando sportsmans club, and it's decent, and you can shoot a bunch of calibers, but damn they have an insane amount of bugs there... the no see ums get you bad.

Also, knights shooting range in clearwater, it's indoors and you can shoot rifles, but they are one of the higher priced ranges.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:51 PM  

tampa, florida
teneroc out in lakeland is a nice place. it has both firearms and archery areas.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads