Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Food / Drink
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-18-2010, 09:34 PM  
Witchy Woman

Tx
My beer of choice if I am in a store and going to buy a 6 pack.... it would be Corona or Land Shark.

Now if I am out at a bar and they only have light Coors Light, Bud Light, Miller Light, ect.. I will choose Bud light on tap and its a plus if its in a frosted mug. Really cold Bud Light is good... I also use lemon/lime salt if its available.

Old 10-18-2010, 09:48 PM  

Mt. Zion, Illinois
Guinness. DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK!

Old 10-21-2010, 02:30 PM  
Ocala Guy

Ocala, Florida
Basic chilling with friends beer i'll go with cheaper, bud light, corona, recently Keystone..since MY beer often is what gets drank by everyone...not always but often...lol

If i can access it..for those special time i just want an amazing full beer, i'll go get Arrogant Bastard. I love IPAs. But as often as i do drink beer i'd be the size of a house if all i drank was IPAs...lol

Anchorsteam, Sweetwater 420 at a top 2 that i can find at my local Publix..love em
Old 11-15-2010, 10:53 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
My beer of choice is the beer I brew!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:39 AM  

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Best beer is the one in my hand.

Not particular about any beer, really. More which beer won't I drink. Don't like pumpkin beer, not a big fan of the Xmas spiced beer, and some of the fruit beers are terrible. However, of those 3, if you can find good ones, they are great. New Glarius Cherry beer, one of the best tart beers that I have ever had.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:44 PM  

Tacoma, WA
Black Butte Porter.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:07 PM  

Way North, Minnesota
Somebody earlier said Killian's, and I'd have to agree that it is a good gateway beer to the good stuff and is surprisingly good - especially on tap. Tonight I had one of my Oatmeal Stouts and celebrated the end of my work week with what is right now my favorite other (other than mine) beer - Bell's Two Hearted Ale. Oh man, I wish I could brew that! only two bottles left...
Old 11-19-2010, 06:41 PM  

Chattanooga, TN
anything but IPAs. I keep trying them hoping I will like them but to no avail.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:22 PM  
Decent human being

Renton, WA
Miller High Life...its the Champaign of Beers
Old 11-23-2010, 11:47 AM  

Titusville, FL
FourLOCO, yo. j/k

I like any beer that has flavor to it...the more the better. IPA, IIPA, Barleywine, Wee Heavy, RIS, Belgian strong, etc. I like love chewy big beer. I want it to feel like a million tiny flavor gnomes assaulting my taste buds with hop hammers and malt missles.

If I am looking for a session brew that is easily available, something along the lines of a Sierra Nevada PA fits the bill nicely.

Typically when shopping for beer, I scan for whatever seasonals are out or something I've not had before. I think I have beer ADD...as I never seem to have the same go-to beer. lol

I remember when I was a kid and only liked cheese pizza. My taste buds have grown up and can handle the complexity of a supreme pizza. Now I crave a supremely complex beer. I'll leave the cheese pizza beer for someone else to enjoy.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Food / Drink
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.