Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Food / Drink
Click Here to Login

Old 12-03-2010, 10:29 PM  

I too brew, 3 years strong, Oatmeal Stout just starting to bubble up in the primary!

Old 12-14-2010, 05:06 PM  

Eastvale, CA
I have been homebrewing since July 2010. I do allgrain batches, 37 so far. Homebrewing is without a doubt my favorite and longest lasting hobby. I am interested in sharing Homebrew info and ideas with other brewers. I am in Eastvale/Corona.

Old 12-20-2010, 10:16 AM  

moreno valley, ca
i never brewed beer befor in my life but it might be a fun hobby any info on what systems to buy and how much it costs and such?
Old 12-20-2010, 08:36 PM  

Winchester, CA
Brewing is a great hobby to get into, it can be as cheap as you want or as expensive as you can imagine. A good place to start is morebeer.com or northernbrewer.com
Old 12-21-2010, 06:43 AM  

Eastvale, CA
If you are the type who likes to understand what it is you are doing at each step and why and if you are the handy and frugal type I would suggest reading palmers how to brew for free on his website howtobrew.com and then use the information you learn there to design your own brewing setup. But if you are the type that likes to do step one step two etc and then your done and you don't really care how you got to the end result then Check out the kits and such at the above mentioned sites. Good luck.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:58 AM  

Winchester, CA
wow nm1982 37 batches done since July, you got the fever! good work.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:54 AM  

Temecula, California
I've been brewing for almost 2 years. Just kegged a GRAFF. Gonna brew a Hef this week. I am a partial mash guy right now, but planning and gathering stuff for a brutus 10 build
Old 12-27-2010, 07:28 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I'm a brewer also, came on the site from HBT like a lot of other folks!
Old 01-01-2011, 11:32 AM  

Yucaipa, CA
I came here from HBT, but am brand new to brewing. 3 friends and I went in together on a system, some have more experience than others, but figured it would be a great way to hang out and get beer!!!

I plan on starting my first batch tomorrow using an extract kit (beer making like making a cake from a box!! LOL) I plan on moving to all grain after I figure out what the hell I'm doing.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:02 AM  

oh, yeah! i came over here from the "other site"

all grainer, for an indeterminate number of years. I'd love to get back into partial mashes for a few quick brewdays now and then, but i looked up the price of extract and YIKES! I'll stick to my bulk grain until i win the lotto.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Food / Drink
Bookmark this Page!