Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Fort Collins
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-16-2011, 10:02 PM  

We are paying 1200 also, 3 bed, 1 bath. Decent place

I am HURTING trying to find a job, its rough up here man. Seems you have to jump through so many hoops just to get nowhere.

Old 02-25-2011, 05:48 PM  

I've paid as little as 600/month for a 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car garage with back yard about 3 years ago, and as high as 1200/month for a 5 bed, 3 bath, 2 car garage with back yard.

Old 04-18-2011, 07:57 PM  

Cost of living is very reasonable, as compared to the east coast. However, there are a few things that we weren't aware of before we moved. Taxes rates are great here but there are hidden 'fees' like the high rates you'll pay for car registration and the so-called "public improvement fee" which is really additional sales tax disguised as a fee. I found this to be a pretty good description of that fee: Finally In Fort Collins: The Public Improvement Fee and it's expansion . All-in-all, the tax and fee rates are still pretty good.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Fort Collins
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.