Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Fort Collins
Click Here to Login

Old 11-02-2010, 10:20 AM  

Cheyenne, Wyoming
You should hit up Hu Hot on college near Magnolia street. It's a fantastic mongolian grill that lets you make your own combinations. Every time I visit Ft Collins I end up eating there, despite all the other great choices.

Old 11-02-2010, 10:22 AM  

Castle Rock, CO
Don't forget about the Hooters in Loveland. I go there for the wings of course!

And right next door is the Harley dealership to go look at some bikes before or after lunch.

Old 11-05-2010, 02:21 AM  

Ft. Collins, Colorado
Why has nobody suggested Pulcinellas yet? Best pizza in town, hands down. The Spinach is delicious!
Old 11-16-2010, 03:26 PM  

Greeley, Colorado
Lucille's on the corner of Magnolia and Meldrum is a fantastic place for breakfast and lunch. It's a cajun joint and their food is incredible.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:31 AM  

Fort Collins, Colorado
Second Hu Hot, there is also one on the South side off Harmony by the Lowes/Target complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by king1138 View Post
You should hit up Hu Hot on college near Magnolia street. It's a fantastic mongolian grill that lets you make your own combinations. Every time I visit Ft Collins I end up eating there, despite all the other great choices.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:13 PM  

Winter Park, Colorado
I really like Star of India. They have great service, great food, and a $9 lunch buffet. The buffet is perfect, because you can try so many different types of delicious food.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:04 PM  

Erie, CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by The0Bob View Post
Lucille's on the corner of Magnolia and Meldrum is a fantastic place for breakfast and lunch. It's a cajun joint and their food is incredible.
They also have a Lucille's in Longmont, and in Boulder. I love the food there (especially for breakfast). The coffee is great (it has chicory in it), and the biscuits are pretty darn good (and come with most meals). And, of course, every SINGLE meal should include beignets.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:45 AM  

Arvada, Colorado
Doesn't anybody like CooperSmiths anymore? I remember going there all the time for Fish-N-Chips on Friday.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:35 PM  

Winter Park, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpo View Post
Doesn't anybody like CooperSmiths anymore? I remember going there all the time for Fish-N-Chips on Friday.
I am personally not a huge fan, I didn't like their beer and their food didn't strike me as spectacular. The service seemed decent though. But I have only been there once, so maybe it was a fluke.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:58 AM  

Ft. Collins, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musketear View Post
I am personally not a huge fan [of Coopersmiths], I didn't like their beer and their food didn't strike me as spectacular. The service seemed decent though. But I have only been there once, so maybe it was a fluke.
That was probably a fluke, or you have poor taste in beer and food. Because their beer and food is great. How are you going to pass up the local brew pub? Maybe you'd prefer a dried out burger and a bud from Jacksons.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Fort Collins
Bookmark this Page!