Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Ft Worth
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-09-2010, 06:52 PM  

Bedford, Texas
Good Burger joint near Bedford

I recently moved to Bedford,TX and am looking for a good burger joint in the area. I want something that is family freindly (no smoking, or seprate vented area for none smokers). Seen a few places but all seem real smokie. Also I would like for them to sell beer.

Old 10-10-2010, 01:01 PM  

Ft. Worth, TX
Simply Burgers on Industrial. Their burgers are good and since you want a non smoky place, it actually has an almost sterile feeling. That is usually the biggest complaint, no real "atmosphere".

OC Burgers on Airport Freeway. I'm not sure how smoky it is but all restaurants in the metroplex should be at the very least divided into a designated smoking area.

Mooyah Burger on 121 is a bit pricey but has great atmosphere and you order your burger almost like you order a sandwich at Subway. The fries... meh, but the burgers are good.

If you're willing to get up into Southlake, try Five Guys Burgers and Fries on State St.

And there is always my personal favorite Kincaid's Hamburgers. The original location (and the best burgers since that old griddle has 50+ years of cooking on it) is on 7th St. near downtown Ft. Worth but they have opened a few new locations the last few years. Try the one in Southlake on N. Kimball Ave.

Southlake also has Twisted Root, Johnny B's and Fat Daddy's.

These are all family friendly, only Fat Daddy's serves alcohol (a full bar, making it the smokiest and least family friendly - during the day it's fine though).

Old 10-10-2010, 02:18 PM  

Bedford, Texas
Thanks for the reply. Yeah Kincaids is great. We used to live in arlington and would go to No Frills Grill all the time. The kids could run around arcade and The wife and I could have a beer and hang out. Most of the bar-burger joints around here just seem a lot smokier. I don't mind but I hate coming home and my kids smell like smoke.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:12 PM  
Me2
Girls get dirty, too.

North Fort Worth / Keller, TX
Yes, Simply Burgers is good. OC Burger is my favorite, tho'. We go to the one on 377 north in Keller but I believe there is one on Precinct Line Road in Hurst also.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:01 AM  

Fort Worth, Texas
Kincaid's HAMBURGERS is @ 4901 Camp Bowie Blvd, FW.

If you look for the ORIGINAL Kincaid's Hamburger restaurant somewhere on 7th Street you won't find it there, try 4901 Camp Bowie Blvd... It looks just like an old Gas Station front/Grocery store, It's white with green lettering on the neon glass sign.

Kincaid's Hamburgers - Google Maps
Good Burger joint near Bedford-kincaidshambur.jpg 

Old 12-09-2010, 07:20 AM  

Frederick, Maryland
Kincaid's is the best.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:28 AM  

Fort Worth, Texas
Kincaids!!!!!

havent tried OC, but Five Guys and Smash brothers get my next vote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:40 AM  

Wichita Falls, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls6tt View Post
Kincaids!!!!!

havent tried OC, but Five Guys and Smash brothers get my next vote
I'll have to check it out.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:04 PM  

Fort Worth, TX
I know it's not in Bedford but Charlies on Granbury Rd is really good. It's close to Hulen Mall. My fav is the Project X or the Gosh-o-mighty.

Also look for a Tommy's, wicked good burgers.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:41 AM  

Fort Worth, Texas
Flips in grapevine right on 121 has awesome burgers! it's a patio grill/sports bar type place, but for the most part it's family friendly.

J.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Ft Worth
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.