Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Ft Worth
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2010, 02:21 PM  
Me2
Girls get dirty, too.

North Fort Worth / Keller, TX
Hello, from Fort Worth!

Just passing thru!

Old 10-17-2010, 05:55 PM  

Fort Worth, Texas
Howdy! I'm up near Keller too. Toss me a shout if ya need a wheelin buddy!

Old 11-03-2010, 11:02 AM  
Me2
Girls get dirty, too.

North Fort Worth / Keller, TX
PM sent - I just saw your post today, sorry. We were at Bridgeport this past Sunday. A bunch of people in our group are headed to Clayton, OK mid-November. I probably won't be making it out there this time, but hope to get out at least one more time before it gets really cold.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:45 AM  

Fort Worth, Texas
The best hamburgers in Fort Worth, Texas...

Need to jump in the truck and head down to Kincaid's! Kincaid's is the perfect place to go if you want a good burger with a laid-back environment. The burger's are cooked perfectly and purely delicious. I have been going to Kincaid's for as long as I can remember and haven't found any resturaunt that can top it. They also have amazing milkshakes. Strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla milkshakes go perfectly with a burger and fries. Their fried okra is also a hit. Overall the experience is a great one and I recommend it for all.
It's located in an old Grocery store where you still walk to the back counter to order, the atmosphere is totally unique today!

Kincaid's - Fort Worth, TX
Hello, from Fort Worth!-kincaidshamb.jpg 

Old 11-05-2010, 06:01 AM  

Palestine, Texas
Good Burgers

There used to be a place on East Lancaster that had great burgers. I think the name was Tooters. They would have big balls of hamburger meat stacked up and they'd throw them down on the grill, real hard, to form the patties. The burgers were delicious.

Not sure if they're still there. I think they were only open for lunch. Edit: From a reliable source, they closed.

Al's drive-in in Arlington used to be good when they were still a drive-in. Not sure how good the burgers are since moving to a strip center quite a few years ago.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:08 AM  

Fort Worth, Texas
Al's....

I was at UTA in`1979-82 (Alright, do some quick math, so carry the one 2time2 is 4, let's see that would make me about 50?) and would haul the girlfriend down there for a burger, fries and a drink on a Friday once classes let out.. What an pitiful look'n place it was I think that's what made us think the burgers were so damn good, but they were definitely better tasting than the building looked. If, the cook of Al's burger's sat one of their burger's down on the counter next to one of Kincaid's burgers, and they did so One-hundred times?? I would pick up a Kincaid's burger about ninety times out of a hundred, I believe??
I have only been to the Al's in the bottom of that huge gully there in the strip center once... I don't know if they are any better OR worse, i'm just never over there anymore, Arlington I mean... I wouldn't would to be sitting there snarfing down one of those burger's if a diesel rig's brakes failed with a ninety-thousand pound load on it rambling down that ridiculous hill...
Hello, from Fort Worth!-runawaytruck3.jpg 

Old 11-07-2010, 05:06 AM  

Palestine, Texas
Al's Drive-In

Al's wasn't fancy, but where else could you go and order a burger and a beer while sitting in your car?
Old 12-02-2010, 07:42 AM  

Texas
Kincaid's has excellent burgers! Tommy's at Green Oaks and I-30 is also a favorite.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:41 PM  

Keller, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
Just passing thru!
Fancy meeting you here!
Old 01-12-2011, 02:52 PM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
Just passing thru!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Ft Worth
Bookmark this Page!