Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia
Click Here to Login

Old 12-04-2010, 10:10 AM  
Brew Master Nate

Anchorage, Alaska
Moving to GA very soon and this is the best thing I've seen so far, thanks for the info

lainatancontrolledchaos.blogspot.com

Old 12-09-2010, 09:53 AM  

Savannah, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobro View Post
How about Sprecher out of Milwaukee?
We have their soft drinks but they aren't ready to start sending beer yet.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:05 AM  

Savannah, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lainatan View Post
Moving to GA very soon and this is the best thing I've seen so far, thanks for the info
Cool Nate. The craft beer scene in Georgia has really accelerated over the last couple years. Lots of good stuff being brewed here as well as being "imported." Still no Alaskan Brewing or Midnight Sun so best bring some of that with you! <grin>
Old 12-15-2010, 09:04 PM  

Brunswick, Georgia
I would have to say that my favorite brewery in GA is Terrapin. Awesome brews and those guys think outside the box when brewing.

On a separate note, down here in brunswick, GA, we have lots of trouble getting new and seasonal releases on time. we get them 4 to 8 weeks late! and i usually end up going to jacksonville, FL to get them anyways!
Old 12-21-2010, 09:47 AM  

Kingston, Georgia
facebooked, twittered and netflixed.. thanks!!
Old 12-27-2010, 10:02 AM  

Warner Robins, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dplittle View Post
Still no Alaskan Brewing or Midnight Sun so best bring some of that with you! <grin>
Those are great breweries I almost forgot how much I missed being able to get those great beers... I wish there was a microbrewery/brew pub in the Warner Robins area!
Old 12-27-2010, 04:05 PM  

Any info on when Cigar City will be landing?
Old 12-30-2010, 06:29 PM  

Savannah, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rengelma

Those are great breweries I almost forgot how much I missed being able to get those great beers... I wish there was a microbrewery/brew pub in the Warner Robins area!
From my view right now, the sweet spot is "brew pub." Georgia can definitely support more local brewing.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:32 PM  

Savannah, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbald42
Any info on when Cigar City will be landing?
Patience, my friends. Patience.

As I tell others ... The best thing you can do to convince A brewery to come to the state is send them and email and let them know you want it! Great brewers like Cigar City get calls every day from distributors asking to have their beer but the calls and emails that matter are from the craft beer drinkers.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:26 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dplittle View Post
Patience, my friends. Patience.

As I tell others ... The best thing you can do to convince A brewery to come to the state is send them and email and let them know you want it! Great brewers like Cigar City get calls every day from distributors asking to have their beer but the calls and emails that matter are from the craft beer drinkers.
It's my understanding that the Joey confirmed plans to distribute here, and rumor has it that you guys were the ones handling it. Just figured I'd see if more info was available.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia
Bookmark this Page!