Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-29-2010, 12:47 AM  

salisbury, nc
mechanic

Live in Salisbury NC need a tune up no any honest mechanic thanks Darlene

Old 11-16-2010, 09:20 AM  

Greensboro, NC
By far, the most accurate and honest mechanics I've used work at Foreign Accents on W. Market St in Greensboro. They're cheaper than almost all the dealerships in town, and their oil change prices are actually cheaper than the Jiffy Lube places. Randy and Scott are the two brothers that own it - really nice and honest guys.

One time my car was making a noise and another mechanic quoted a few hundred to fix it. Randy said "Almost all Passats from this era make that noise. It's nothing to worry about and won't cause you any further problems."

Talk about honesty!

Old 12-16-2010, 11:30 AM  

Hickory, NC
Mooses Garage in Taylorsville. A little out of your way but worth it if you have a hard problem. Tim Moose is a good mechanic
Old 01-12-2011, 09:41 AM  

High Point, North Carolina
Chucks garage on the corner of Lexington and Johnson in high point. He is very very up front, very honest, and thorough. He did several things for me and always excellent work.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:54 PM  

You should try it your self. Get an owners manual and go to town.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads