Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina > Greenville / Spartanburg
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-11-2011, 12:21 PM  

Greenville, SC
Riding ATVs and camping

Anyone on here know about the atv trail riding and camping at "Enoree OHV trails" or "Cedar Springs"? It appears that you have to camp across the street (loading up your atvs to camp. I want somewhere that I can ride ATVs to the campsite in the woods or something.... Anyone know about this??

Old 05-12-2011, 06:44 AM  

Greenville, SC
Anybody???

Old 09-02-2011, 07:17 AM  

Not sure you can camp on site I think there is some public hunting land a stump spring near enoree trails. But both cedar springs and enoree are awesome trails. I ride enoree a good bit and sometimes go to cedar springs
Old 09-02-2011, 08:47 AM  

Greenville, SC
Cool deal.... The only thing is that I would like to ride my 4wheeler to the campsite. Kinda sucks to have to load up to go to the camp site then do it all over again in the morning! Might just go to the Gulches....
Old 09-02-2011, 05:12 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by YelloJeep
Cool deal.... The only thing is that I would like to ride my 4wheeler to the campsite. Kinda sucks to have to load up to go to the camp site then do it all over again in the morning! Might just go to the Gulches....
Gulches is not that fun and scares me cause 4x4 don't look out for people there
Old 03-20-2012, 09:10 AM  

Greenville, SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240impala View Post
Gulches is not that fun and scares me cause 4x4 don't look out for people there
I have been going to Gulches with my Jeep and it's a blast. My wife and I took our ATVs out there for the "presidents day" event and had a great time on the fourwheelers. It was quite crowded that day so we did have to watch out for the big 4x4s on their trails. It was pretty awesome taking a break and watching the big rock crawlers and stuff.

--Milton Friedman (1912-2006)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina > Greenville / Spartanburg
Bookmark this Page!

« good seafood | - »

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.