Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads
Click Here to Login

Old 12-22-2010, 06:42 AM  

Richmond, VA
Where is Homebrew USA? I am coming down to the beach for NYE and want to take my buddy down there to a LHBS to show him all the great stuff we get to play with.

Old 12-27-2010, 04:10 PM  

Virginia Beach, VA
The store has a webpage with the addy, but the store was a bit hard for me to find since I was new to the area. It is in the JANAF Shopping Center (roughly) at the intersection of
military and Virginia beach blvd. Call the store if you need fine tuning on the directions.

Old 12-28-2010, 04:58 AM  

Portsmouth, Va
Home Brew USA

Small store front. Hugh overhead wall with an even smaller sign. when lookikng at store front. BJ's will be on your left!
Old 01-18-2011, 02:37 PM  

Newport News, Gloucester, VA
I always wanted to try, what is the best "beginner" set up out there ??
Old 02-02-2011, 10:52 AM  

Chesapeake
You can find B.A.R.F. on facebook or stop by Home Brew USA - The east coast's best source for beer-making and wine-making supplies and equipment and they will set point you toward the B.A.R.F. meetups.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:03 PM  

Virginia Beach, VA
Sorry, just getting back to the site... I'd say that there are a bunch of beginner setups out there. I started with a "true Brew" kit. If you're interested, head off to HomeBrew USA and talk to Neal (Niel). He's the owner and a nice guy. He'll set you up with a great kit that's as complex (or simple) as you want it to be. I'd probably say to expect to spend about $200 for a fairly complete kit. You can get starter kits for less though.

- Rob

PS I have no affiliation with HomeBrew USA, I just like to support local stores whenever I can.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads
Bookmark this Page!