Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-24-2011, 12:48 PM  

Hampton Roads, Virginia
UFL Virginia Destroyers....

Hey,

I've traveled all over the Country and the one thing that makes me wonder is the number of Cities/Metropolitans that have a NFL team and less everything else then us... HR.

Does everyone know that we've got our very own Football team now? Sure it's not the NFL but it's not Arena football either. Looks like some of the same people on the rosters are actually from the NFL too... (ok, so what if some of them are all washed up or "has beens...")

I guess I was wondering:
A) Did you know about the team?
B) Are you planning on supporting them?

The whole league needs help with only 6 teams so it's not like all eyes will be on the Destroyers.... lol. I'm planning on becoming a season ticket owner.... Who knows, the success of this team may one day lead to an expansion NFL team in our area... Just a thought.

Old 01-31-2011, 04:44 PM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
Im in no way a football fan, but I think that this is something I might be able to get into. Personally, Im an MMA junkie before all else but if we get some of these games coming to town, I might find myself at a couple just to check em out.

On that note - Did you know that Norfolk has its own professional (indoor) soccer team now.

Introducing - The Norfolk SharX - http://www.norfolksharx.com

This might be something else to take a gander at as well

Old 02-01-2011, 05:57 AM  

Hampton Roads, Virginia
Thanks for the link, my daughters will be pleased! Hey, I like to "other" football too... (lol)
Old 04-19-2011, 06:55 AM  

Hampton Roads, Virginia
Has anyone gotten any new information on Seasons Ticket Prices from the Destroyers yet? Looks like we've got a real coach. "Shotty" did a damn good job in the AFC during his tenure.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:22 PM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by xb12Mel View Post
Has anyone gotten any new information on Seasons Ticket Prices from the Destroyers yet? Looks like we've got a real coach. "Shotty" did a damn good job in the AFC during his tenure.
Tickets | UFL

Here you go bud - Looks like you can get some pretty sweet deals on season tickets now.

Take care!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.