Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Hawaii
Click Here to Login

Old 09-26-2010, 08:44 PM  

Kinston, North Carolina
Off Road Trails?

I was wondering if there were any off road trails on the island. I always thought it would be fun to go here, but it would be even better if i could go off roading!

Old 09-29-2010, 03:02 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
There sure are, my friend! I'm out on Oahu, and there's tons of places to go... I hear that on the big island the wheeling is the best, mainly because the big island is, well, so much bigger than all the other islands!

You can also rent 4-door Wranglers here, on Oahu at least, so I mean, you put 2 and 2 together

When are you thinking of coming out?

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-05-2010, 04:15 AM  
BentFrame 4X4.com

Pepeekeo, HI
Yep Big Island has a lot of trails and quite a bit of variety as well. Kona side offers some truly crazy rock crawling and the Hilo side offers some unreal mud action. In between you can find nice Sunday drive trails to "see you in a couple days" trail rides!
If you're headed here drop me a line, I've hosted a few wheelers from the mainland and have taken them out in rentals to see something other than the normal tourist fare.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:51 AM  
Yeah It's Me

Honolulu, Hawaii
Oahu has some good trails, though some of the old ones are fenced in with guard rails and tank traps. Kauai and the Big Island have some fantastic trails.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Hawaii
Bookmark this Page!