Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Hawaii
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-15-2012, 06:28 PM  

Califailia
Timeshare/place to stay in Hawaii for holiday

Gf and I are planning on going to Hawaii around Christmas time. Originally, her mom was supposed to reserve a Condo through one of her co-workers. Now, the availability has changed and does not look like that it going to happen, at least not until sometime spring 2013. Which is unacceptable to me. We want to go for the holidays. So, wondering if anyone here has/knows of someone who has a timeshare that will be available this winter. I don't care which island, we just want to go as it will be fun no matter what.

Not expecting a handout, willing to pay what is reasonable for it. Please let me know. Thank you.

Old 07-31-2012, 05:57 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
So is anyone going to help this guy out?

Old 08-27-2012, 12:49 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I wish I could help you buddy. I live out here, but I don't know anyone who does time shares. I'm sorry! Best of luck to you!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 08-27-2012, 05:50 AM  

Sammamish, WA
Have you checked Vacation by owner? We have had good luck with renting homes here on the mainland through them. Great properties and reasonable rent.

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/hawaii
Old 09-02-2012, 03:09 PM  

Califailia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
I wish I could help you buddy. I live out here, but I don't know anyone who does time shares. I'm sorry! Best of luck to you!
Don't know anyone nice enough to let us nice people have a place to sleep for a couple weeks? :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisjoe View Post
Have you checked Vacation by owner? We have had good luck with renting homes here on the mainland through them. Great properties and reasonable rent.

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/hawaii
Have looked, heard good things about the site. Need to sell a bunch of crap to afford this.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:27 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Maybe revisit your vacation destination and consider Costa Rica
Old 10-02-2012, 12:37 PM  

There are plenty of good places where you can stay during your visit at there. If you want beautiful beaches, shopping, sights,people,activity, nightlife its Wikiki. If you want beautiful beaches, scuba diving, peace and quite, romantic its Maui.

gold coast holiday accommodation

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Hawaii
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads