Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Health / Exercise
Click Here to Login

Old 12-29-2010, 10:14 AM  

Cleveland, Ohio
Favorite Exercise Regiment

Mine is ZUMBA!
It incorporates dance with working out.

I also am really into kickboxing. It's a tough workout, but I leave feeling awesome.

What is your favorite?

Old 12-30-2010, 06:17 PM  

Corona, California
Beer curls are my favor!!!!!!! J/K

I do lots of cardio and light weights, but my favor is using my Concept2 rowing machine and riding my mountain bike.

I race dirt bikes out in the desert and helps me keep up with the fast guys.

Old 01-01-2011, 05:34 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
wii bowling.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:28 PM  

I've gotten into Crossfit lately. It's really like a cross between calisthenics and a military bootcamp. Lots of running jumping, climbing, and using your own body weight to beat yourself into shape. Fun stuff.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:59 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Be careful with crossfit, hmt - I've seen a lot of military members get injured because of that program.

I'm in the Marine Corps, so we do anything and everything that doesn't take weights! Tons of calisthenics, push ups, pull ups, carrying each other and running, etc!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 02-09-2011, 02:51 PM  
running around

Syracuse, NY
Roller Derby, it keeps me in shape for all my other activities. Otherwise just a random weight workout at the gym with only a little cardio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmtwin View Post
I've gotten into Crossfit lately. It's really like a cross between calisthenics and a military bootcamp. Lots of running jumping, climbing, and using your own body weight to beat yourself into shape. Fun stuff.
I have been looking into crossfit recently because I heard it was intense. Do you like it? Also I saw a thing on the one by me about some swimming thing, do you swim in some of the workouts.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:15 AM  

MMA style of training is getting very popular amongst the different fight type gyms. They obviously offer different styles of training with different instructors and various workouts. Keeps things ever changing and interesting. Always looking forward to the next session. Awesome workouts.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:53 AM  
mbj
I is the laws

Martinsburg, West Virginia
I started Crossfit last week and so far I love it. Not sure about the injury part, like anything else you have to know your body and how far you can push it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Health / Exercise
Bookmark this Page!