Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Health / Exercise
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-09-2010, 02:42 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
How often do you exercise?

How often do you guys workout/exercise? I'm curious as to everyone's habits...

I'm in the Marine Corps, so of course we PT every day, but I workout on my own agenda about 3-4 times a week - I try to keep at least some of my working out non-mandatory and fun!

Anyone trying some of that new P90X or Insanity? I've tried the P90X with some fellow Marines, and that thing's a good workout!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 09-09-2010, 05:59 PM  

Greenville, North Carolina
yeah i did the P90X Ab Ripper... yeahh.. that stuff is insane. I couldn't keep up with it... When i fired up the P90X program... I was already hitting the gym 4x's a week.. and running/biking in between. Also my gym workout already had 3 unique ab workouts so... it was bad timing. But yeah... I hit the gym ever other day, with exception of Sunday (Day of Rest) Bike/Run in between those days. Saturday is a sport day... Tennis/Bball/Frisbee w/e people are up to.

aj

Old 09-10-2010, 06:09 AM  
running around

Syracuse, NY
I was skating or doing weights everyday for a while then I got my puppy.

Recently It has been down to 3x a week including practices (roller derby so when we practice, it is a workout, you will leave drenched) . I would like to get back to everyday gym or skating or both though. I just have to remember I want to be able to walk the next couple days when I do go to the gym (unlike last time).
Old 09-13-2010, 01:42 PM  

Reno, Nevada
I go at least 3 days a week, but usually I am there 5 or 6. 3 miles on the elliptical, and then some weights. I love it. I have been really sick the last week and haven't gone and I miss it soooooo much!
Old 09-13-2010, 01:52 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I miss the days without kids when I could go to the gym for hours on end and not worry about my wife being home alone with 2 crying little ones!

How about recreational stuff?

Right now I surf/dive a few times a week to kind of switch it up and keep it interesting, yknow?

What do you guys do for a fun workout?

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 09-13-2010, 01:55 PM  

Reno, Nevada
Yeah my rugrats went to live with their Dad so I have to go to the gym to keep from going insane!

I like to go hiking, or for a nice long bike ride. I also like to go up to Tahoe to swim!
Old 09-13-2010, 03:45 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Every other day. Sometimes I miss a day, no worries, I'm young and have all the time in the world!
Old 09-13-2010, 06:03 PM  

San Diego, California
Most days I try to do a minimum of this, in this order: Go to the gym, 10 minutes on bike, high intensity, 15 minutes of stairmill, high intensity, I do that for a warm up, then, 45 minutes doing different machines that use your upper body, then a 5K run.

I use to be doing a lot more, but I've been quite busy lately.

-Griffin
Old 09-13-2010, 08:18 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
work has been kicking my butt lately, but i like to go at least 4 times a week. run 4 miles, pushups, situps, then mix it up for the legs.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:57 PM  
Chair and Pie

Monterey County, CA
when i played college soccer i worked out every day , now its like once a week because of work and stuff

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Health / Exercise
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.