Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Health / Exercise
Click Here to Login

Old 10-29-2010, 04:44 PM  

Some people need to stop worrying so much, my family has a history with cancer, and I don't worry about it.

Old 10-29-2010, 09:51 PM  

san marcos, texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
Exactly... everything these days seems to cause cancer. My coffee causes cancer, so does my deodorant and breakfast cereal. Get over it, scientists, do something useful like, ohhhh... I dunno, find a cure for it?
You have to understand the cause of it to be able to cure it and prevent it from coming back. The problem is that the medical community makes so much money off treating cancer, that there is no incentive to find a way to prevent or cure it.

It's hard not to worry about cancer when half of all Americans get it. Both my father and father-in-law have cancer as well as other family members and friends. Its all around us and its downright scary.

I am becoming increasingly convinced that our processed, genetically engineered diet as well as all the chemicals we are exposed to have a direct affect on our health. How could it not?

Old 11-29-2010, 03:48 PM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Morgan View Post
Some people need to stop worrying so much, my family has a history with cancer, and I don't worry about it.
GREAT IDEA!

What chaps me is all the events and promotions to RAISE AWARENESS. How do those pink ribbons fight Ta-Ta cancer? Where does all the money go? Not towards research to find a cure.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:03 AM  

Valencia, California
And it is TRUE that you can get venereal disease from a toilet seat! Of course, one wonders why you would want to have unprotected sex in a bathroom stall....

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Health / Exercise
Bookmark this Page!