Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Home Improvement
Click Here to Login

Old 12-13-2010, 05:56 PM  

Pasadena, Texas
Need to be Level

I recently bought a 1950 house and have spent all my money with mortgage and repairs and now I'm told it will cost about 5,000 dollars to level my house. I am trying to locate a video or a PDF file showing how to do it yourself. Did this once on an old trailer but never on a house. I have 4 - 20ton jacks and will tackle anything, just need to know some of the basics and pictures would help.

Old 12-16-2010, 09:27 AM  

mechanicsville, maryland
depending on the size of the house and how much you need to lift it those jacks might not cut it if you could post some pix of the house ,the underside of the floors and info on how far it needs to go up i might be able to offer some suggestions i have leveled several rooms on older houses and was working on a 1890 house restoring it while a house lifting company was lifting it 4'

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Home Improvement
Bookmark this Page!