Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Houston
Click Here to Login

Old 01-29-2011, 08:34 AM  

Good North Houston Jeep Mechanic

Well I have what appears to be a short in the Jeep. Did some research on the web and that's what I've diagnosed. I generally like to try and make the repairs myself, but I'm not excited to try and trace where the short is coming from and whether it caused any other issues with fuses, etc.

I'd like to get this looked at ASAP and repaired - kind of embarrasing not being able to roll down the window at a drive through.

Please recommend names and phone numbers. MUCH APPRECIATED!

Old 02-05-2011, 08:03 PM  

Have you tried to look on any Jeep forums for similar problems and maybe some solutions. I have been able to find many helpful tips for solutions on them. As far as places in Houston, you might want to try the 4WD shop there. They may be able to at least tell you what is wrong. Hope this helps.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:58 PM  

Jeep forums

As the previous post said....Crawl the Jeep Forum, Pirate 4x4 and other jeep forums and you are likely to get a good write up with some great photos to help you with the fix. Most Jeeper's are great folks and always willing to share their knowledge. The forums have been lifesavers for less talented wrench turners like myself.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:40 PM  

Here is a good mechanic shop I don't know if they specialize in Jeeps or 4x4s but I swear these guys can fix anything

The Carport of Texas
14515 Walters Road
Houston, TX 77014
(281) 444-4300

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Houston
Bookmark this Page!