Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Houston
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-03-2010, 01:48 PM  

Cleveland, TX
Weather

Good enough to sit on and enjoy screened-in porch at least 300 days a year, Cleveland is a very friendly place to shop, Coldspring is close and it is a fun place to go fishing and shopping and eating, love going to Double Lake just to relax, easy to grow lots of great plants here

Old 11-03-2010, 05:25 PM  

Brazoria, Texas
pretty well rounded area in diversity. lots of places to go and things to do if you know where at.

Old 11-11-2010, 04:55 PM  

Houston, Texas
I like the Texas Hill country I have a small place just outside Llano, Tx on top of a hill there there is almost always a breeze there and I can sit on the porch and watch the deer feed under the post oak trees....
Old 11-18-2010, 11:47 AM  

Houston, Texas
I have a weatherstation there as well when its working you can find it at Weather Stations at AmbientWeather.com: weather instruments, weather radios, and more my station name is KTXVALLE2
Old 11-18-2010, 11:49 AM  

Houston, Texas
I did not post the advertisement it popped up when I sent the post
Old 11-19-2010, 09:02 AM  

Houston, TX
man i hate houston weather, specifically from late may to oct. just to dang hot. ive been to colorado so many times, that's where it's at. plus they know how to do beer over there. i so hope i move there soon.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:59 AM  

Houston, TX
Houston Weather

I moved to Houston 16 years ago this weekend (Thanksgiving). I moved there from the Wasatch front in Utah where we would get these nasty inversions. That is where cold air would settle in the valley and literally stagnate. The local steel mill, fireplaces and vehicle exhaust would cause the air quality to really suffer. If you drove 30 minutes up into the mountains you would literally be able to look down on a brown-grey carpet in the valley. Nasty stuff.

Then I moved to Houston with it's beautify fall weather and thought I'd moved to paradise! Well, obviously a few months later I had to revise my appraisal. The summer months are certainly brutal, but in the spring and fall, it is really hard to beat. . .
Old 11-23-2010, 02:43 PM  
Big Punisher

Houston, Texas
Cost of living cancels out the hot summer as far as I'm concerned. Very few places anywhere you can live this nice for the price.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:47 PM  

Summers are very hot and humid. Goo place to lve otherwise.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:51 PM  

Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Crunch View Post
Cost of living cancels out the hot summer as far as I'm concerned. Very few places anywhere you can live this nice for the price.
I'd rather pay 20-30% more and have enjoyable summer days and cool summer nights

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Houston
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.