Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama > Huntsville / Decatur / Madison
Click Here to Login

Old 01-27-2011, 10:23 AM  

I live in Arab but work on Redstone Arsenal. In my opinion, Huntsville is a really nice city. My wife and I end up spending a good bit of our free time here, and hope to move closer in the future.

Old 02-02-2011, 03:04 PM  

I just moved to harvest from new york. i like this area its a nice place compared to up there. i just need to get out more and explore some more to find some places for me and the wife to go out

Old 02-16-2011, 05:55 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by UABYJ94 View Post
Is the Huntsville Space Station worth the fees to visit? I am looking at taking the wife and daughter there on my way to Nashville from Fl. Says they are playing the new Narnia movie aswell as the tour for 25 adult and 20 for 12 and under.
Maybe a little late to reply on this one but the prices seem rather steep to me. I work at MSFC and can get in for free so I've been several times. I guess if you've never been it may be worth the price. If you are the kids are not too interested in space exploration and its history, I'd pass it up

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama > Huntsville / Decatur / Madison
Bookmark this Page!