Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-12-2011, 04:46 PM  

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawtoothbiker View Post
Great palce to live and alot of conservatives wonder if theres a connection? HMMMMMM.......
Don't bother 'em with the facts...

Old 01-13-2011, 10:11 AM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
If I lived closer I would take you up on that - and yes, I'm a conservative. I also participate in BLM clean-up days and teach my kids about caring for our lands.

People may suck, but so do generalizations
Sorry! I know! But how else do you encapsulate the ignorant Sara Palin, Helen Chenoweth mentality which I think even you'd agree, was fairly prevailent in this country? Here's another generalization, because I actually love them!..... Conservatives are traditionally anti environment, and history bears this out. In fact, in the third world country of Idaho, beautiful as it is, the ignorance still persists! Indeed there are lots of good conservatives out there, and I applaud your efforts. I really do. You are truly among the few and an exception, as many conserves start to realize now that the earth and our environment is pretty darn important! Up here in my area, we have a bit more of a red neck population that as I first mentioned, gives Idaho a bad name in my opinion, through their policies and views as many of these doofs, are in our local governments as well. Anyhow, I'm wasting too much time here on something that will go nowhere, I assure you! Discussing politics is like reasoning with the Taliban. Much more constructive things to do like stroll down to my creek with our kids. Take care!

Old 01-17-2011, 10:30 AM  
Traveler

In the spirit of the original post, Sandpoint, itself has a fairly liberal crowd of open minded folks who embrace the immigrant population, myself included. By the way, immigrants both here in Idaho and abroad, don't gaink the system anywhere nearly as much as corporate America, and immigrants actually WORK for their living.......... But then corporations don't have a face to hate either.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:03 AM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by samasterson View Post
Don't bother 'em with the facts...
On the subject of facts..... I tend to believe, myself, that it's the trees mountains lakes fresh air and the animals that make the place great. Not the people!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:24 PM  

Kuna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
Well...... certainly.......Man, is a pig in general. But generally in my area, it's the redneck mentality with the Sara Palin bumperstickers out in my woods, fouling it up for everybody else, with shot up trees and bullet ridden garbage and just plain garbage lying about and 3 wheel drive tire marks ripping up the hillside. Some ignorant libs out there too, but general it's non libs with the lack of respect for mother nature, as is evident in Idaho's strongly republican environmental policies, or should I say anti environmental views. But I wasn't the one who started the liberals verses the conservative thing here. Personally, and I mean nothing personal here, but if man were nuked off the face of the planet, the Earth would be better off no doubt. Like the bumper sticker on my truck says......"People suck". Again, a generization, but certainly more the case than not I believe! Any local conservatives care to put their words into meaningful action by joining me in my area to help clean up the chit in the woods in the Sandpoint Priest River area?? I have plenty of bags and I'll even do the driving.
We have a winner: Palin bumbersticker= guns and trash & rednecks OMG
Old 01-26-2011, 07:14 PM  

Longview, TX
I don't understand the Sarah Palin connection. Are you saying she advocates littering?
Old 01-26-2011, 07:53 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tierod View Post
We have a winner: Palin bumbersticker= guns and trash & rednecks OMG
Doesn't that woman just crack you up? She is the gift that keeps giving. I truly hope she becomes our next president.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:04 PM  

Kuna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
Doesn't that woman just crack you up? She is the gift that keeps giving. I truly hope she becomes our next president.

Me too!! Need somebody with a backbone and a brain to clean up the mess DOBAMA has made
Old 01-27-2011, 08:54 AM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tierod View Post
Me too!! Need somebody with a backbone and a brain to clean up the mess DOBAMA has made
He just essentially continued what the Bushpuppetmeister's buddies started and had going for years when Mr "born in Hawaii" stepped into the stirrups...........Boise loves the immigrant population in my opinion, despite a small handful of folks trying to make Idaho seem ignorant and racist.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:27 AM  

Idaho Falls, Idaho
I tend to agree that Idaho is ruined by the religious conservatives.

However, it will take a very very long time to pay back the damage that Obama has done to our country. He took a republican idea, corporate welfare, to a whole new level.

Not to mention cash-for-clunkers. What a joke.

Politics aside, if everyone would follow the simple rule of leaving it cleaner than you found it, the environment would be in much better shape.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads