Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Click Here to Login

Old 02-28-2011, 10:14 AM  
Traveler

Free and long lasting lawn furniture!

Spring comes and we all love to get outdoors and sit in the sun out on our property. But those cheap plastic chairs fell apart during the winter and you need something to replace them. So what do you do when you have more boulders than money, some diesel in the tractor, and way too much time on your hands, and you need some lasting lawn chairs and a table? From Tractor beam labratories, we bring you "The Stone throne"
Free and long lasting lawn furniture!-100_0518.jpg 

Free and long lasting lawn furniture!-100_0524.jpg 

Old 02-28-2011, 10:18 AM  
Traveler

First, there was "Rock scissors paper", but that wasn't very practical in terms of hardcore lawn dwelling. So Tractor beam labs added a few more rocks and boulders and created "Rock Chair, Stone table and how about another rock?"
Free and long lasting lawn furniture!-100_0519.jpg 

Free and long lasting lawn furniture!-100_0521.jpg 

Old 02-28-2011, 10:22 AM  
Community Active

Florence, OR
I really like the "Flintsone" collection! A little lacking on comfort, but functional!!
Old 02-28-2011, 10:29 AM  
Traveler

You'd be amazed Scott. They are actually surprisingly comfortable. The seat by my well is angled back for severe lounging and the seatback of the chair by the table is concaved to fit your back. In the summer, the rocks are nice and cool. I weigh 265 pounds and can sit on any edge of this table or the chair and it doesn't budge. Not even the seat back. No movement at all. Sits perfectly still. The table is really unique in that it has what appears to be finger grips in the top and perfectly spaced straight lines in it going all the way across. Super cool that the photos just don't show.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:15 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Great looking furniture! I love rock lounging since discovering erosion carved loungersformed from Canadian Pre-Cambrian shield rocks.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Bookmark this Page!