Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-07-2010, 10:38 PM  

Columbus, Georgia
How is it?

I really want to live in Idaho or one of the states around it. Whats the land like? It looks simply amazing from pictures ive seen.

Old 10-09-2010, 10:38 PM  

Auburntown, TN
Rugged Mtns

I lived in northern ID many years ago. Some of the most beautiful but rugged country I've ever seen.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:55 PM  

Sandpoint, ID
What part? It is a diverse state. Some areas get a lot of rain fall, have cool summers, therefore stay green a long time and have more deciduous trees. Idaho also has prairies and desert. And incredible, extensive, rugged wilderness area. There is a wide range of terrain and weather. Some larger city areas, and a whole lot of small rural towns. What are you looking for?
Old 10-14-2010, 05:13 PM  

idaho falls, id
idaho is a terrible place to live i have lived in idaho my entire life and man is it terrible. it is almost impossible to stick around the house and get things done with all the outdoor sports.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:37 PM  

Coeur d' Alene, ID
there is always so much to do, skiing, snowmobiling, camping, fishing, boating, floating, wheeling, 4 wheelers, lots of local car clubs. scabz it right, its hard to stay motivated at home when there is so many other things you could be doing
Old 10-15-2010, 02:47 PM  

Boise, Idaho
I also vote yes if you are an outdoors kind of person. Some of my activities are ATV riding, hunting and white water rafting. Southern Idaho is high desert and north and centeral are rugged forested mountains
Old 10-22-2010, 08:45 PM  

Boise, ID
As others have said, it all depends on whether you like upscal cities (boise and Coeur d'Alene), small towns, deserts, mountains, volcanoes, and other outdoor environments. What other state offers such diversity?!
Old 11-22-2010, 01:47 PM  

Boise, ID
Yes it is terrible here in Idaho, I'd encourage everyone to stay away!
Old 11-22-2010, 03:41 PM  

Caldwell, Idaho
Haha, sounds like everyone is trying to keep the californians out... ;-) Idaho is a beautiful state in certain parts and rather bland in others. Just be prepared, if you want to see all the places Idaho has to offer be prepared for some long drives and don't try it without 4-wheel drive... ;-)
Old 11-22-2010, 08:00 PM  

Boise, ID
I grew up in Boise and left with my parents about 30 years ago.
My wife and I just moved our kids here.

I'm amazed how much of the original character Boise still has.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads