Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-23-2010, 05:44 PM  

Boise, ID
Tamarack?

So I read some news articles and im still confused... Is Tamarack opening this season or not?

Old 11-23-2010, 10:08 PM  

Boise, ID
At their website:
Tamarack Resort, Idaho | Your Trailhead To Discovery

They report 26 days to opening day. Sort of implies opening, but doesn't say if all facilities will be available.

--Matthew

Old 11-28-2010, 11:31 PM  

Kuna, ID
I would urge anyone to simply not care.. Brundage inst much farther along & much better snow there.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:00 PM  

Boise, Idaho
Has anyone been to Tamarack yet? I know they opened a few weeks ago, just curious what has changed.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:01 AM  

Mountain Home AFB, Idaho
They did open. I had a friend spend New Years up there in a cabin. He said it was really nice and tons of new Powder. Not sure what is differnet/new as I've never been there, but sounds like a nice place from all the good my buddy told me. We work together and I'll take his word for it.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:03 PM  

Sanford, Florida
I've done all my skiing at Brundage and Tamarack. Had lots of fun at both. From what I understand Tam is up and running, but not all the lifts/trails are open. Sad they haven't been able to do quite enough business. They have a nice resort out there.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads