Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-03-2010, 05:04 PM  

Morris, Illinois
aandabrooks

Marshall co isnt that far from me is it? (Morris)A range on you land is gonna be great for you. Thats like my dream to be able to set up a range at my own place.Seems like you are all set once you get the dirt !! Have fun...

Old 11-24-2010, 05:58 PM  

Morris, Illinois
Everyone signed up over at Firearmstalk.com for the giveaway? The odds are looking good.Perhaps Ill find a spot to shoot if I win and folks wanna shoot..lol..Fingers crossed anyway...

Old 11-24-2010, 08:47 PM  

Genoa, Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric76 View Post
Everyone signed up over at Firearmstalk.com for the giveaway? The odds are looking good.Perhaps Ill find a spot to shoot if I win and folks wanna shoot..lol..Fingers crossed anyway...
Dream on, Eric. I'm gonna win that gun.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:37 AM  

Morris, Illinois
Time will tell!!! I wish I had a few referrals but I feel lucky...lol ....
Old 11-28-2010, 05:25 PM  
Bud

Chicago, IL
The best deal at Buffalo Rock is buying a seasonal pass for about $200. They go on sale in the spring and sales end about June 1st.

I shoot there al ot because I live just north of there and several of my friends are range safety officers
Old 11-28-2010, 06:17 PM  

Morris, Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud View Post
The best deal at Buffalo Rock is buying a seasonal pass for about $200. They go on sale in the spring and sales end about June 1st.

I shoot there al ot because I live just north of there and several of my friends are range safety officers
Do they close up for the winter? I thought I was told that once? Let me know when you can .. Thanks for the info. Im probably going to end up there and back at the ranges as Ive had NO luck trying to find someone to let me shoot on their property. I understand people being cautious but Im safe and just want to have some fun .. Anyway let me know Bud and thanks again.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.