Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-19-2010, 08:49 AM  

Chicago, Illinois
Da Bears

How about them Bears! I just love how every week everyone says they suck and shouldn?t be where they are and just wait until they play a harder opponent next week. Well every week they say that and they still keep winning. They may not be the best team but they obviously are getting things together especially Jay. I can?t believe I will be cheering for Brett this weekend.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:13 PM  

Chicago, IL
The media in this town are very quick to judge and driven by negativity - its not quite as bad as New York but its getting there. If you're a fan, its best to just ignore the coverage, frankly. Watch the games, follow your teams on facebook and through blogs that you like.

I follow the Chicago Fire that way, because, of course, they're not covered well by the media.

Old 11-21-2010, 05:45 PM  

Canton, Illinois
I live in central IL, but am a lifelong Packers fan. I like to give you Bears fans hell, but I do respect the team.

Wait until our second meeting this season. Pack WILL NOT have 19 penalties and a TD called back.

We're out for blood
Old 11-21-2010, 06:08 PM  

Lewistown, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
I live in central IL, but am a lifelong Packers fan. I like to give you Bears fans hell, but I do respect the team.

Wait until our second meeting this season. Pack WILL NOT have 19 penalties and a TD called back.

We're out for blood
You willing to take any bets this time around?
Old 11-22-2010, 04:37 PM  

Naperville, IL
They finally got a reasonable o-line. Its a little easier for a qb to operate when he isnt getting killed.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:29 AM  

Chicago, Illinois
The way they are playing this season certainly gives everyone a lot to talk about, debate, etc. I enjoy football, but I am not so into that I drop everything else to watch a game.

They do have my attention this season though. Mistakes and all, they are a blast to watch.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:23 PM  

Just wait til the next game vs the Pack...maybe we can get Lovie fired..
Old 11-23-2010, 09:54 PM  

Elgin, Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestRookie View Post
Just wait til the next game vs the Pack...maybe we can get Lovie fired..
He won't get fired now. The team has been too 'successful' and with the impending lockout, it just won't happen.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:27 PM  
Bud

Chicago, IL
WHOA!

Did you see them rough up Michael Vink? What a great game
Old 11-29-2010, 04:22 PM  

Dallas, Texas
every week i expect this team to lose and they keep proving me wrong. Cutler has his best week of the ear sitting on my FF bench....go figure.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads