dearborn county is closed
Do not try to go to Dearborn County for the rest of the spring. You won't be able to get there.
1. Interstate 275 at the Greendale exit has construction and is one lane in either direction.
2. State Route 1 in Guilford is closed because of road slippage.
3. Wilson Creek Road (the back way between Lawrenceburg and Aurora) is closed because of road slippage.
4. The bottom of State Route 48 where it meets US 50 has one lane in either direction because of construction.
5. All these would be tolerable were it not for the fact that US 50 just past 48 from Lawrenceburg to Aurora is down from four lanes to one! The drive between these two towns is normally 5 minutes but now it is closer to 60.
If you need to go between Lawrenceburg and Aurora, you have three options: a. take a helicopter; b. ride a bike; c. walk.
If you live in Aurora or past that and need to get to Cincinnati, you will need to drive west to Rising Sun, take the ferry on the Ohio River to Kentucky, and from there get on Interstate 71 and go east.