Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-31-2011, 04:15 PM  

Fort Wayne's public officials

I have been wanting to see some bigger things come to Fort Wayne. There was a Six Flags that was looking to build here but the city counsil said that they would not want something like that here. I dont understand why they would not want a big name like that to build a huge theme park here. They also built a multi million dollar baseball diamond. They are pushing downtown condos to be built there. They didnt listen when alot of people said that we wanted a football stadium instead. Why is it that public officials arent listening to use common folks

Old 01-31-2011, 07:21 PM  
The Amish wolfman...

Terre Haute, Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjryder View Post
Why is it that public officials arent listening to use common folks

I sure would like an answer too...

Old 02-04-2011, 08:33 AM  

Go to legacyfortwayne.org or the link below. The City has won a multi-million dollar settlement and is asking the public for ideas as to what to do with the money. Right now the leading suggestion is to billed a drag strip for racing in the South East.

Feedback Fort Wayne
Old 02-11-2011, 07:44 AM  
NOOB

Indianapolis, Indiana
You cant really be suprised that they arent making good decisions can you?

Arent these the same people that wanted to name a building after Hary Baals (or is it really spelled Balls)? Cant believe that wasnt thought all the way through!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads