Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
Click Here to Login

Old 12-24-2010, 08:18 AM  

affton, missouri
Flying into Indianapolis, driving to Whitestown

Hey all...In a couple of weeks I'll be flying into Indy and heading to a job site in Whitestown.....Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on places to stop for food and drink. I love good beef and craft beer. Cheers!

Old 12-27-2010, 02:07 PM  
Mom, Jeeps and Apple Pie!

Indianapolis, IN
there is a place on west 86th st called Rock Bottom Brewery. kind of out of your way, but in the general direction. we LOVE that place!

Old 01-02-2011, 01:22 PM  
Will Travel By Jeep

Indianapolis, IN
If you haven't been there yet, there is a nice place to eat in Whitestown... the LA Cafe. Not much else. However directly south along 334 (to Zionsville) is DC's Pub. Or if you go into Zionsville, try Friendly's.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:54 PM  

affton, missouri
Thanks guys.....oddly enough, I ending up sending a couple of my guys instead...and they drove....there was a decent place to eat/drink next to their hotel, i just can't recall the name!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
Bookmark this Page!