Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-14-2010, 01:04 PM  

Large Rental Halls

I'm looking for a meeting hall that can hold at least 50 people, maybe more.

It also need to be able to serve food for the event, so if they have a catering company tied in with them, that would be great.

Old 12-21-2010, 04:40 PM  

Indianapolis, IN
I know my sister just booked the Monon Center for her wedding. The price was good and they offer all kinds of food catering.

Old 01-26-2011, 07:20 AM  
NOOB

Indianapolis, Indiana

Sorry, I just now saw this thread. Hope its not too late. The Valley Vista in Greenwood was a wonderful place that we used for our wedding reception.
And I know they said no advertising but I dont work for them, but if you are looking for a DJ as well, I cant stress enough, how wonderful DJ's Direct was. We had an issue with a DJ company that basically took our deposit and ran, this company stepped up, went above and beyond to really make us feel at ease. Our DJ (jeremy) was so good that other reception rooms in the building were coming over, (after the open bar closed) to dance because their's sucked so bad. Just a wonderful experience from start to finish with the recpetion hall, catering, and DJ. Just top notch. Good Luck!!
Old 02-01-2011, 12:54 PM  

the historical society in Indianapolis is a great place. they rent the entry hall and cater.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads