Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-09-2011, 03:22 PM  

indianapolis, IN
Single Track for Mountain Biking

anyone know some good places to ride that are close by?

Old 01-10-2011, 09:15 AM  

Indianapolis, IN
The one trail that I?ve heard most about is the one off 96th street. I?m hoping to get out there this spring and ride it. Here?s a link to the trail and a list of other trails in the area.

http://www.dirtworld.com/trails/trai...ain Bike Trail

Old 01-17-2011, 05:34 PM  

If you are looking for great trails, there are many within an hour or two from Indy. I would say that Brown County State Park and French Lick Resort have some of the best trails in the state.

Check out Hoosier Mountain Bike Association for information/riding conditions/etc on all the trails in Indiana
Old 02-18-2011, 09:57 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMPT View Post
The one trail that I?ve heard most about is the one off 96th street. I?m hoping to get out there this spring and ride it. Here?s a link to the trail and a list of other trails in the area.

http://www.dirtworld.com/trails/trai...ain Bike Trail
I pass this one everyday on my way to work and have been wanting to get out there
Old 03-30-2011, 07:29 PM  

I used to live near the one at 96th and hazeldell and used to ride there frequently, i enjoyed it there are kind of two circuits one along the river north of 465 and one in the fields and right of way of 465, i biked the norhtern one for a month until i figured out about teh south one, just head under the interstate along the river and you can pick up the southern half.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads