Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Click Here to Login

Old 12-14-2010, 05:30 PM  

Eastvale, CA
Eastvale

Who else on here lives in Eastvale? I moved to Eastvale in 2008. Is there a rift between the original residents and the new ones that moved in after the home values all fell?

Old 12-14-2010, 06:12 PM  

Hemet, Ca
Where is Eastvale at? Is it next to Mira Loma?

Old 12-14-2010, 06:54 PM  

My son lives there. It's becomming a ghost town there these days. He bought a 4 bed/4 bath house with a salt water pool with rock landscaping, and a 4 car garage for $225k. It sold new 5 years ago for $800+. Sweet house! As far as rifts, since he has no neighbors, no rifts...they have all lost or threw in the towel on their overpriced homes.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:34 PM  

Corona, California
I work for a utility company and have done alot of work there since it all begun. The city started as Mira Loma but builders wanted to be part of Corona cause of better image. Now they have become their own city and hope they can make it cause they don't have much tax revenue. The only people that made out was the original land owners, I know an elderly woman that sold about 100 acres for over $300K an acre, the only loosers were the home buyers. People paid high dollar for homes and now they are worth less than half what they paid for 'em, some are stuck with high payments and lots of flies with mathane gas in their back yards.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:52 PM  
Coffee Geek

San Bernardino, CA
Wow, never had a clue where it was. Sounds like your son got a great deal.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:35 AM  

Temecula, Ca
It's blah to me there
Old 01-25-2011, 12:40 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357Warrior View Post
I work for a utility company and have done alot of work there since it all begun. The city started as Mira Loma but builders wanted to be part of Corona cause of better image. Now they have become their own city and hope they can make it cause they don't have much tax revenue. The only people that made out was the original land owners, I know an elderly woman that sold about 100 acres for over $300K an acre, the only loosers were the home buyers. People paid high dollar for homes and now they are worth less than half what they paid for 'em, some are stuck with high payments and lots of flies with mathane gas in their back yards.
Sounds nasty, maybe a bit like parts of Yucaipa?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Bookmark this Page!