Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2010, 04:26 PM  

upland, ca
Good bars/ liquor stores?

As I am new to the area and love a good micro brewed beer I am always hunting for new places to try new brews? So far I have been able to find the back abbey, tequila hoppers, and the buffalo inn. As well I have frequented liqourama, total wine and more, and euclid liqour. Is there any other places that I definitely have to go?

Old 11-23-2010, 08:41 PM  

We use to go to Upland Brewing Company, but I believe they went out of business. Too bad!

Old 11-24-2010, 01:34 PM  

Riverside, California
The Packing House just opened their Tasting Room. They are located by the Riverside Airport. I recommend their Irish Red. You can check them out here: THE PACKINGHOUSE BREWING COMPANY
Old 12-07-2010, 03:22 PM  
DMCarson

West Covina, California
Jug and Jigger 2 in West Covina, great beer selection
Old 12-07-2010, 03:22 PM  
DMCarson

West Covina, California
Lone Hill Liquor in san Dimas, also great beer selection
Old 12-07-2010, 04:26 PM  

Hemet, Ca
Slicks in Norco has a boat load of beers on tap, or at least they did in the past. It has been a while since Ive been there.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:40 PM  

Roy, Utah
Check out BevMo they have a wide selection of Beer and alcohol from all over the world.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:08 PM  

Temecula, California
Old Town Liqour - Temecula

I know it's a bit of a drive for many of you, but if you're coming through town Old Town Liqour has a great variety of beer and the owner (I forgot his name) is very knowledgable. He always has a good suggestion of something you might like based on other beers you enjoy. I've had some good German beer I had never heard of before that he chose for me.

Another thing is when I broke my keg tap handle a couple of hours before a party, he saved my rear by giving me the piece I needed. He had a spare that was bent but still worked. I was up and running within 30 mins.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:42 PM  

Big Bear Brewing Company. We always manage to forget to bring our growler with, so we're getting a collection of them at home

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Bookmark this Page!