Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2010, 04:15 PM  

upland, ca
A good place to get Carne Asada in the Inland Empire

I come from the land of close to the border where the beer is cold, and the carne is divine. Ever since moving up here I keep running into 3rd or 4th generation immigrants who swear their stuff is as good as in Mexico. So far this has not been the case, and I was wondering if there was a consensus about where to find the best carne.

Old 11-23-2010, 05:55 PM  

Rancho Cucamonga, California
to buy raw carne asada to make yourself? there is a small place on 4th and baker next to jack in the box, for actual food (tacos) tacos jalisco in pomona on mission and park.

Old 11-29-2010, 03:47 PM  

riverside, ca.
After living in this area for the past 20+ years, the best I've had is from the Carniceria el Rey in Corona on E 6th st between Howard st and Joy st. I like the more expensive cut and the orange citrus marinade. It's worth the drive.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:16 PM  

Hemet, Ca
Has anyone ever heard of carne guisada? Im originally from South Texas and the only place out here in Ca that makes this is a Little Taste of Texas in Covina.
Old 12-29-2010, 10:25 PM  

Upper Mojave, California
I'm guessing Domingo's in Boron has good Carne Asada as it is know for great food. The shuttle crews ate there when they use their backup landing strip.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:42 PM  

Corona, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivore View Post
After living in this area for the past 20+ years, the best I've had is from the Carniceria el Rey in Corona on E 6th st between Howard st and Joy st. I like the more expensive cut and the orange citrus marinade. It's worth the drive.

BINGO!!!! +1 Great meat..........
Old 12-30-2010, 11:44 PM  

Upper Mojave, California
Ok, I didn't try the Carne Asada at Domingo's today, but I did have the Seafood Chimichanga and it was good.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Bookmark this Page!