Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Click Here to Login

Old 12-16-2010, 11:11 PM  

Riverside, CA
Honest Car/Motorcycle Dealers in the Inland Empire

I was thinking it would be good to get a thread started about local car dealerships you have found to be fair and honest.

This can include experiences with the service department. Talk about your purchase or experience and what they did to WOW you.

----------------------------

My experience was with CARMAX. My sister was in a bad way and needed a truck (she had a car) but had $4k of negative equity and couldn't afford the payment had she rolled the car into the new loan. And, she couldn't afford two payments, so I offered to take her Focus off her hands and I quick-claimed my truck to her so she could use it for a down (they gave me $9k for it which was fair, I owed $6k) and she purchased a newer truck. They were very honest, and fair and upfront about the pricing. It was really a hassle free buying experience.

Member: Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacree Movement
Old 12-30-2010, 05:57 PM  

Corona, California
Mountain View Chevy in Upland was very fair when I bought my son a car.

They gave me about $5K rebate and another $1K for owning a Toyota, not sure what toyota has to do with it but I wasn't gonna argue.

Great people to deal with.

Old 01-16-2011, 05:38 AM  

Temecula, Ca
Not paradise Chevrolet

Traded in a car and bought 2 used ones there. They screwed me over even after I was trying to be careful. Long story but they lost my trust that day.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:30 AM  

There is a Service Manager from Toyota of Glendora who has always treated me great. His name is Mike Montgomery, and he is as honest as they come and is not a high pressure salesman. I take all my Toyotas and Lexus there, and highly recommend him!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Bookmark this Page!