Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-25-2011, 07:38 PM  

and yet another Conservative Libertarian.

Old 01-26-2011, 02:47 PM  

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Conservative Libertarian.

IMO both parties are full of it. The only reason the Republicans are behaving right now is because they are not in power.

Old 01-27-2011, 01:49 PM  

I'm a conservative libertarian too but very frustrated.
The last few administrations have grown government and spent money like crazy.
Why are the people from the Left so intolerant of other views and quick to flame? In every forum I post almost universally if there's an ad hominen or merely a vulgar tirade it's almost always from the Left. I'm sure some on the Right do it too, but I've run across only a few. Just wondering....
Old 01-27-2011, 06:33 PM  

social and fiscal conservative
Old 01-27-2011, 07:30 PM  

California
Middle of the road Conservitive
Old 01-27-2011, 08:51 PM  

Upper Mojave, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by fensterlips View Post
I'm a conservative libertarian too but very frustrated.
The last few administrations have grown government and spent money like crazy.
Why are the people from the Left so intolerant of other views and quick to flame? In every forum I post almost universally if there's an ad hominen or merely a vulgar tirade it's almost always from the Left. I'm sure some on the Right do it too, but I've run across only a few. Just wondering....
Because they have been in power with all the power (WH, Congress, Media, etc) and have been unable to get everything done that they wanted. "If only we could be like China for a day" is something you'll hear the very frustrated ones say.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:55 PM  

Middle of the road, the government has very few duties outlined in our founding documents and putting food on my table, braces on my kids teeth, and money in my pocket aren't in there. Unfortunately both sides of the isle are too caught up in trying to find things to spend our hard earned money on and no one is willing to take a benefits cut to balance the budget.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:18 PM  

conservative libertarian. I think we should all be free to do what we want, I just wish people would choose to be more socially and fiscally conservative and save the courts a lot of money. Sorry for the liberals out there, but I equate personal responsibility and honor with conservatism.

As an aside, JibJab is my favorite political website.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:22 AM  

Apple Valley, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by nm1982 View Post
I am curious where most of my fellow IE-ers land politically... I consider myself somewhere in the middle, but I would lean more towards conservative.
Repblican but conservative

Old 02-17-2011, 03:07 PM  

IE Schools

The schools are only as good as the teachers and parents. You can't just drop your child off and hope they get a good education. I went to the schools in Riverside in the 60's back when they were rated in the top 10.
An old friend of mine just retired from RUSD because she had had enough of the bureaucrats that ran the system, the teachers that couldn't teach and the parents that wouldn't get involved.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.