Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-27-2011, 08:18 AM  

My girlfriend lives a few blocks away from the intersection of San Antonio and Filmore in Chino, where Lemon Place crosses it (as Chemiker stated), and right now the lights are throughout the neighborhood, look great, but you will find a bit of traffic in the area with lots of families walking instead of driving.

Old 12-24-2012, 12:42 AM  

I lived on Eisenhower, off Walnut and San Antonio, when I went to Cal Poly. I also used to be the General Manager at the Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour at Montclair Plaza before it was reduced to the parking lot. We used to walk Lemon BITD....like the 70's into the early 80's. You could find it from the freeway, but the new sound walls make it impossible.

I live in Las Vegas now, but was passing by on 60 tonight on the way home from seeing Endeavour at the California Science Center. I couldn't remember exactly where to go since it's been nearly 30 years. But I'll remember next year! Heading home to LV in the morning. Merry Christmas to you all!

Old 12-24-2012, 05:32 AM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Merry Christmas right back at you!
Old 12-24-2012, 06:56 AM  

Thoroughbred and Sapphire in Alta Loma has about the only large multi-block Christmas light display left in the So Cal Region. Edison Electricity pulled the plug on the major lights off of San Antonio and Walnut because they failed to receive permission to use utility lines to string the Christmas lights across the streets is what I heard. Bah Humbug!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads