Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Click Here to Login

Old 02-21-2011, 07:30 PM  

You might want to check out North East FL 4x4 - there are several clubs in Orange Park, you'll be able to find one easily!

Old 02-22-2011, 04:12 AM  

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Browar...26416180743387thanks gonna see how far south those guys are

Old 02-22-2011, 09:52 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCJ7 View Post
I've found several Jeep only "Junkyards" specializing in older jeeps in FL, several in GA. I'm doing a frame up build with my 5yr old daughter on my 83 CJ7. It's coming along pretty good for being broke and no job...lol

Luckily I have parts to trade, sell and can weld and fabricate stuff. Just wish I still worked at the custom body shop to have access to all the tools I need for some stuff but I make due with what I have.

I also have a CJ2A that needs a LOT of work, might not get to that. Have a 89 Mustang GT that I dumped a ton of money in to, some old lady ran me off the road and I need a new tire and wheel for it now and I have the 5 lug swap with FR500 wheels on it from the new shelby mustang gts so those wheels aren't cheap, either are the tires! Luckily I still have my Land Rover as my DD.

Hey do you have any address of any of those Jeep junk yards?
Old 02-22-2011, 10:21 AM  

Jacksonville, FL
Hey NickCJ7 I signed up for your NEFL4x4 site. You need to spread the word more about it to get some more people and get some more rides going.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:55 AM  

Don't forget about Matanzas Jeep Club - North Florida - St. Augustine and Southern Sands offroad on Facebook.... O CJ_Tiz here. I'm sure most know me from FJOA, Matanzas, and JF.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Bookmark this Page!